Instant loan for jobless people
Being out of work is not good for most people, especially if they have financial problems. Unemployed people are so often looking for offers of loans that are usually not very profitable and are characterized by very high interest rates. In this article, we will focus primarily on loans that meet two criteria – both non-job-seekers and loans that are immediate and the unemployed can get money up to the next day. How to orientate in finding such a loan and which one is the most advantageous? Finally, we look at loans for the unemployed who need a higher amount.
How do I choose to choose an instant loan for the jobless?
With this type of credit, there is a much higher risk of encountering a fraudulent company or individuals aiming only to turn you around for money. So, you only have to choose from trusted credit companies that may have a higher interest rate but act fairly and don’t worry about losing your money.
So what specific features to focus on? Especially important are:
- Fees – always look at the fees for the selected loan – it is not so much the APR, which is always quite high, but how much exactly you will have to pay for the loan. If you have the option, be sure to ask for one of the free loans.
- maturity – most of these loans are for 30 days, some are shorter – always be very careful to repay the money on time, otherwise you would be penalized for late repayment and the debt could continue to grow
- Possibility of renewal – usually it is possible to extend these loans for a fee for a fee – please inform in advance under which conditions the extension is possible and how much is paid for it
- former clients’ experience – references from people who have already had the loan can help a lot. If there are any complaints about the company, you should choose another provider.
- never pay a fee in advance – the only exception is the crown fee charged by some companies to verify that the applicant has their own account. But if someone wants you hundreds or thousands of crowns in advance, it may be a scam.
The best instant loans for jobless people
For people who are unemployed, the best solution is to borrow loans that do not have to pay any interest or fees. There are several such loans and if you have not previously borrowed any loans from the companies, you can borrow them completely free of charge for the first time. Which loans are they?
Japanese loan – currently the most advantageous non-bank loan on the Czech market. For new clients free of charge, for existing ones with a fee of only 33 CZK for each loaned thousand.
Truloan – a popular non-bank loan where you can borrow up to CZK 8,000 for the first time for free. However, if you have an entry in the debtors register, your application may (but need not) be rejected.
Via SMS – the first loan up to CZK 4,500 without fees; You must have your own bank account and age from 20 to 68 years.
Long-term loans for jobless people
But what if you need a higher amount and a few thousand are not enough for you? In this case, there is practically only one option left – to take out a loan on the basis of a property guarantee. If you own a property, you can contact companies that specialize in this type of credit. Among the best known are Acema Credit, HK Investment or AsisTeam. While these are loans for people without work, they are not immediate – it will take at least a few days to process such a loan.